The Real Hansung Ju Sex 3 Video Flv He was leaning away from Hansung Ju Sex 3 Video, sitting on the extreme edge of his chair and averting his face like he smelled something bad. Inconspicuously, I sniffed my hair. It smelled like strawberries, the scent of my favorite shampoo. It seemed an innocent enough odor. I let my hair fall over my right shoulder, making a dark curtain between us, and tried to pay attention to the Hansung Ju Sex 3 Video. Unfortunately the lecture was on The Real Hansung Ju Sex 3 Video Flv, something I‘d already studied. I took notes carefully anyway, always looking down. I couldn‘t stop myself from peeking occasionally through the screen of my hair at the strange boy next to me. During the whole class, he never relaxed his stiff position on the edge of his chair, sitting as far from me as possible. I could see his hand on his left leg was clenched into a fist. This, too, he never relaxed. He had the long sleeves of his white shirt pushed up to his elbows, and his forearm was surprisingly hard and muscular beneath his light skin. He wasn't nearly as slight as he‘d looked next to his burly Hansung Ju Sex 3 Video. The class seemed to drag on longer than The Real Hansung Ju Sex 3 Video Flv the others.